For safety purposes, socks with grip soles are required for all classes, and are available for purchase at the studio.
Please arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before your scheduled class time. If you are not in the studio 5 minutes before the class time, your machine may be given to someone on the waitlist. There are no late entries once the class has started.
If it is your first class, please arrive 15 minutes before class starts.
We enforce an 8-hour cancellation policy. Please cancel your classes online and not by calling. Click here to read more about our cancellation policy.
If you are on a waitlist and a spot opens up 24 hours before class, you will automatically be added to that class and an email confirmation will be sent.
Please click here to read more about our waitlist policy.
Waitlist for Full Classes
- The waitlist does not close.
- We highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist when a class is full.
- You must register as a client and purchase a class option. If you do not get a spot in the class, your account will be credited.
- If you are emailed prior to 8 hours before the class you are waitlisted for begins, you will be added to the class automatically. If it is 8 hours or less before the class time you have waitlisted for, you will be emailed, and have the option to confirm or deny the spot.
- All classes have a 8-hour cancellation notice, so if you're added to a class from the waitlist at the last minute, be aware the 8-hour cancellation still applies. If you no longer want a spot in the class, you will need to remove yourself from the waitlist 8 hours in advance of the class.
TO CHECK YOUR WAITLIST STATUS, LOG INTO MINDBODY, GO TO MY INFO, AND CLICK “MY SCHEDULE”. IF YOU GOT INTO THE CLASS, IT WILL SAY “WAITLIST UNCONFIRMED.” IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS CLASS, BE SURE TO REMOVE YOURSELF OR NOTIFY US AND WE’LL REMOVE YOU!
What if I need to cancel my class?
- No problem! We have an 8-hour cancellation policy. This means you can cancel up to 8 hours before class start time with no penalty.
- Cancelled classes cannot be switched within the 8-hour window, however you may show up as a walk-in for another class that same day, and if a spot is available, it’s yours!
- All sales are final.
- If you need to cancel a reservation, log into MindBody, go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, feel free to email the studio here.
FAILURE TO CANCEL WITHIN THE 8-HOUR WINDOW WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF THE CLASS CREDIT OR A $10 CHARGE FOR ELITE MEMBERS.