Designed by fitness expert, Heather Pugh, the REFORM Method incorporates the best elements of Pilates, strength training, and cardio into a 25-minute session.
The REFORM Method is a fun, energetic workout unlike any other. You’ll improve your cardiovascular and respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy.
Classes run every half hour and alternate between upper and lower body for a total body program.
Want to learn more? Click here.
We offer two foundational classes, Upper Body + Core and Lower Body + Core which alternate throughout the day. Both Upper and Lower Body classes engage your core and cardiovascular system and target your whole body, while focusing on different areas.
For best results, we suggest alternating classes to ensure you get full-body improvements. If you’re a real warrior, you can take them back-to-back.
We also offer Basics classes. Basics Lower + Core and Basics Upper + Core are slower-paced, technical classes to get you started or to refine your technique.
Expect to find a safe and welcoming environment for people of all fitness levels. The REFORM Method is designed so that everyone can exercise at their optimal intensity.
That said, expect to sweat like you’ve never sweat before! And expect to fall in love with the best workout you’ve ever done.
We start with a short warm-up, then dive right into a core-centric meltdown. Depending on which class you choose, we’ll target your back, chest, shoulders, and arms or your legs, quads, and glutes. You’ll feel your workout from your toes to your nose!
- You should also expect modifications provided on your form because we are serious about preventing injury.
- You should arrive 15 minutes early for your first class.
- Classes start every half hour on the dot.
Want to learn more? Click here.
The Megaformer is a ground-breaking 11-foot-long machine created by Sebastien Lagree. It uses a series of pulleys, slides, and weighted springs to create adjustable, two-way tension as you glide on the moving platform.
You’ll use handles, bars, and poles to maintain balance and push your body into a long, lean, and sculpted shape.
Read more about the machine here.
That depends on your fitness goals. Start with three Upper and/or Lower Body classes a week, but once you see the benefits of improved posture, greater flexibility, and lean, strong muscles, you’ll want to sign up for more.
We offer a membership with unlimited classes per month, so you can make the most of your transformation.
Because this workout is on a state-of-the-art machine, grip socks are required for safety and hygiene — no exceptions. These are available for purchase at the studio and at local retailers. They are also available with many online retailers.
We also recommended the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes before class so you have enough time to meet your instructor, get orientated to the equipment, and sign a waiver. Please understand that for your safety, and the safety of the other members in class, we cannot allow anyone in to class once it has begun.
- Wear comfortable, non-restrictive clothing that you can easily move in.
- Loose jewelry is not a good idea. It can get caught on the machine.
- Please bring a water bottle. We have a water-bottle filling station for your convenience.
- A small towel is a good idea, as you'll probably get sweaty!
- No cell phones during class. Please be respectful of the instructor and other class members.
- Leave your iPod at home—music is a huge part of how we get you motivated!
Head on over to our schedule to see what today looks like! We alternate between upper and lower body classes throughout the day. If you miss the class you wanted, you don’t have long to wait for another one.
We have four options to accommodate everyone’s needs:
- One:1: This is recommended for people who want a personalized introduction to the REFORM Method. You will get tailored coaching by our certified movement educators for both the Upper and Lower Body workouts.
- Basics Classes (Upper & Lower Body): These classes are taught at a more informative pace, so you can learn and develop your skills with the core movement exercise. Whether this is your first class or you’re a seasoned member, you’ll learn about how to effectively move your body.
- Upper Body + Core: This class will trigger your back, activate your shoulders, and strengthen your chest while fully engaging your core to create the ultimate upper body experience, while still providing a full-body cardio workout. Follow it up with a Lower Body class for a sweaty challenge depending on your fitness level.
- Lower Body + Core: This class will fire your glutes (butt) and fully engage your core while strengthening your lower body for the ultimate workout experience, while still providing a full-body cardio workout. Follow it up with an Upper Body class for a very intense and challenging workout depending on your fitness level.
Easy! You can book online right here.
We get it. Life happens. If you miss your class, check to see if you can hop on a machine in the next class. However, because these classes are pre-booked, you will need to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time to ensure the group is not disturbed.
If a class is cancelled, we’ll notify you by email at least 24-hours in advance. If you must cancel, we require you’d let us know 8-hours in advance.
Absolutely. Our team is made of highly-skilled and carefully-selected fitness professionals who are all trained in the REFORM Method, First Aid and CPR certified.